NB Photography: Breath 4 Donna


Site Network: Home | NBPhoto | NB Photographers | About |

Breath 4 Donna

My Daughter has created a Blog site to help her mother.
Her Mother is in desperate need of a Double Lung Transplant.
Please visit and take a look around.
If you have ideas or can help in anyway it would be appreciated.
Her mother and I parted many years ago and even though I remarried a few years back we all remain friends.
I have donated some of my Photography to try and help.
So I helped my Daughter set up the blog site because they both have to move to Toronto for at least one year and wait to be called to the hospital.
I know it costs a lot of money and it can only be done through donations and fund raising.
So if you get a chance please take a look at her site and offer any ideas you may have.
Thanks
Eric

Breath 4 Donna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment